Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chick-fil-A

I have not been to Chick-fil-A before, but after the recent controversy, I decided to try it out. You don't have to go there because their executive professes Christian, moral, and family values. You don't have to go there because he believes in true, traditional marriage. Go there for the FOOD and the delightful welcoming and attention given by the employees. A wonderful lunch experience.



I had the Spicy Chicken Sandwich Deluxe and I asked for the Chick-fil-A sauce. The sandwich was great with and without the sauce.

The attention I received was unexpected and appreciated. I will patronize this establishment at every opportunity. I also called the manager to complement them on their food and service.

Go Chick-fil-A!

As for the mayor of Chicago, he can eat dodo.